Then you are probably looking for an easy way in which you enjoy your food but still lose those excess kilos. The healthy recipes from this article will help you lose weight within a week. Of course, we do this in a healthy way so that these kilos actually stay off.
Use the advice and healthy recipes and make sure you lose weight in a short time. This is also possible without following intensive training or constantly starving yourself. Amaze your friends and family with your new figure.
They will be amazed and wonder how you did this. You will shine with confidence and will feel completely comfortable again. Discover in this article how you can lose a few kilos step by step in a week’s time.
Because you learn more about sports and exercise and what healthy recipes you can prepare for yourself, you know exactly how to ensure that your body looks tight and fit again.
Healthy eating is essential to lose weight and to keep on weight. Many people who are overweight do not eat too many calories but the wrong type of calories.
Not a good solution for weight loss
You cannot solve a problem by fighting its symptoms. On the contrary, you need to resolve the cause of the problem. Only then will you combat the problem. Many people do not solve the cause of weight problems, which means that it is not always possible to lose weight.
It is important to eat healthier, to consume fewer calories and to keep moving. This does not have to be an intensive sport, it can also be climbing stairs, cycling or walking.
To solve the problem
The problem of overweight people is that they get a surplus of the wrong calories. Not all calories from your Diet have an influence on becoming overweight.
Research by John Hopkins University (2011) has shown that the calories from carbohydrates cause overweight in contrast to the calories from fats and proteins.
If you want to lose weight it is, therefore, necessary to eat low carbohydrates and replace this with healthy fats and proteins. Maybe you don’t know what exactly you will eat. Bot to worry, later in this article, I share a number of recipes with you so that you know exactly what you can eat.
The moment you start eating the right calories it will be a lot easier to lose extra weight. Many believe that cardio training is the best way to lose weight.
However, cardio workouts are not the best way to burn calories. For example, if you go running for five hours, you only burn one Big Mac. The disadvantage of many cardio sports is that you put a considerable strain on your muscles.
This tension causes nasty injuries. This type of exercise causes a feeling of hunger after exercise so that you will eat extra again.
Then in a short time, you get the number of calories you just burned. Then you trained for nothing. Most people also don’t like to sweat for hours on a treadmill.
Going to the gym every time is a challenge. Do you also want to move in an easy and simple way?
An active lifestyle is a better alternative to burn calories. You can do this very easily by exercising more in your daily life. From now on, do your shopping by bike instead of by car, do not watch TV in the evening but take a walk and walk up the stairs instead of taking the elevator.
Our body needs to move every day. Through an active lifestyle, your body will burn more calories. By making this a daily part of your day, it is easy to keep your weight and feel comfortable.
Exercise every day
Make it a habit to exercise 15 to 30 minutes every day in the open air. Do this before you start your breakfast. Go by bike as much as possible and always try to park your car within a 15-minute walk.
Try to teach yourself not to sit still longer than 30 minutes. At work, you can do a stretch exercise or walk a bit to the printer. Always end the day with an evening walk of half an hour, instead of watching TV.
What are you going to eat?
Before the week starts, there are a number of things that you need to get into your home.
- Coconut oil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Winter carrot
- Red boil
The weekly schedule
- Breakfast: Put a lump of coconut oil in a frying pan and fry 2 eggs, 1 onion and 1 clove of garlic in it. Add 1 avocado and a dash of extra-virgin olive oil to the meal.
- Lunch: carrots with two boiled eggs.
- Evening meal: Salmon baked in coconut oil and steamed broccoli. Add a dash of extra-virgin olive oil before you eat.
- Snack: Walnuts, almonds, carrots
- Breakfast: Bake 2 eggs in coconut oil with a handful of spinach. Add 1 onion and 1 clove of garlic to this. Put a dash of extra virgin olive oil over the dish before you eat.
- Lunch: Make a filled salad with avocado, cucumber, tomato, and spinach. As a dressing, you use extra virgin olive oil with a squeeze of squeezed lemon.
- Dinner: Herring with cooked red cabbage. Put a dash of extra virgin olive oil over it.
- Snack: Walnuts, almonds, carrots
- Breakfast: Put coconut oil in a frying pan and add 2 eggs, 1 onion and a clove of garlic. Add avocado and a dash of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Lunch: Prepare a filled salad of spinach, cucumber, tomato, and smoked salmon. Make a dressing of squeezed lemon, balsamic vinegar, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Evening meal: Cauliflower with meat fried in coconut oil.
- Snack: Almonds, walnuts, carrots
- Breakfast: Breakfast with a fried egg, 1 onion and a clove of garlic. Bake all this in coconut oil. Add a dash of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Lunch: Enjoy a salad with shrimps, avocado and add a dash of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Evening food: 2 fried eggs and steamed broccoli.
- Snack: Carrot, vegetables, walnuts, and almonds
- Breakfast: Bake 2 eggs with a dash of coconut oil and add a clove of garlic and onion. Finish your breakfast with avocado and a dash of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Lunch: carrots and a boiled egg
- Evening meal: Smoked salmon, sauerkraut and fried leek
- Snack: Vegetables, walnuts and almonds, fruit.
- Breakfast: Today you breakfast by frying 2 eggs in coconut oil. Add onion and garlic. Then add a little extra virgin olive oil to the dish.
- Lunch: Eat a salad of spinach, fried from, avocado and tomato.
- Evening meal: Fry Chinese cabbage and top with extra virgin olive oil.
- Snack: Vegetables, almonds, walnuts, and fruit.
- Breakfast: Add some coconut oil to a hot frying pan. Then fry the onion, a clove of garlic and two eggs. Add an avocado to your plate and add an extra virgin olive oil.
- Lunch: Grill zucchini and add extra virgin olive oil
- Evening meal: Fried sardines or mackerel and steamed broccoli.
- Snack: Vegetables, walnuts, almonds, and fruit.